P.I. Paolo Zanovello
born in Padua on 9 August 1968
resident in Via Pietro Barozzi 4, Padua.
Technical Industrial Diploma in Mechanical Studies, from the Technical Industrial Institute "G.MARCONI' in Padua in 1987 (marks 42/60).
Professional experience :
From September 1989 until March 1998 employed by 'SICOM srl' of Limena -Padua, a company which produces machines, equipment and installations for the milling industry, as a 4th grade mechanical design engineer; the experience obtained in the sector mainly concerned the study, design and planning of:
- Circular and rectangular metallic silos for the storage of granular and floury/mealy grain products;
- Equipment for the transport, raising, storage and extraction of granular and floury/mealy grain products;
- Machines and equipment for the cleaning and wetting of the grain;
- Machines for the granulometric selection of milled products such as metallic plansifters, rotational single-drum sifters, horizontal and vertical vibrating screens, with specific experience concerning bolting diagrams for Plansifters and rotational single-drum sifters for the selection and safety of flours;
- Cleaning and milling sections for the grinding of soft and hard wheat;
- Dust suction and air filtration systems;
- Installations for the pneumatic transportation under pressure and suction of granular and floury/mealy products.
- During this business collaboration, I was entrusted with the following appointments:
- Quality Assurance Manager as part of the project for the implementation of the Quality System with reference to UNI EN ISO9000 norms;
- Head of the corporate study group for the adaptation of the products marketed by the Company to the European Machine Directive which came into force on 21 September 1996.
From March 1998 until June 2000, employed by ‘Golfetto Spa' in Padua, leading company at world level in the milling industry, as project head of the plant engineering division with a 5° Super category grade; duties concerned the technical-plant engineering development of the contracts involving the execution of the production orders, including the preliminary feasibility studies and the detection of the related construction sites, and the supervision of the final assembly of the installations.
A list of the installations and plants developed by myself during the period in question follows:
- Societé Des Minoteries Et Industrie Diverses ‘CIAMSA’ - Sousse, Tunisia : Milling complex for Cap.300Ton/24h soft wheat and Cap.220 Ton/24h hard wheat;
- Minoterie ‘Des Arcades’ - Tunisi, Tunisia: Cap. 200Ton/24h soft wheat mill;
- Conagra Flour Mills – Decatur, Alabama (U.S.A.): Design and planning for the execution of a milling complex complete with grain silos capable of receiving via ship and via rail, two soft and semi-soft wheat milling sections Cap.500 Ton/24h each, complete with flour storage silos and mixing tower and finished products store;
- Minoterie Industrielle TRIA – Casablanca, Marocco: Cap.200Ton /24h hard wheat mill.
From July 2000 until December 2002, employed by ‘A.M.G.Srl – Milling Technology’ in Padua, a company formed at the start of 2000 as a consulting, design and planning firm, subsequently making its name in the sector as a company manufacturing machines and equipment for the processing of grains in general and derivative finished products, as technical design engineer with a contractual grade of 3rd level Commercial.
The duties carried out concerned the preliminary technical-plant engineering design, planning and execution for the contracts as project manager with supervision over the technical-mechanical design, planning and development of machines, equipment and accessories and the assessment of the reliability of the suppliers.
A list of the installations and plants designed during the period in question follows:
- Molinos Momosa S.A. De CV – Morelia, Mexico: Transformation and extension of Cap. 200Ton/24h soft wheat mill;
- Molinos Lozano S.A. – Saragozza, Spain: New mill complex on existing premises comprising cap. 250Ton/24h hard wheat mill and cap. 150Ton/24h soft wheat mill;
- Harinas Elizondo S.A. – Mexico City, Mexico- New flour silos with cap. 40 Ton/h with additive mixing facilities and new cap. 100Ton/h grain silos receiving from wagons;
- Molinos Del Ozama – S.Domingo, Dominican Republic: Renovation of the intake lines of the existing mills and mechanization of the cap. 30Ton/h flour silos.
From January 2003 to the present day, engineering and technical director of O.P.E.R.A. Srl for the development of projects for the agricultural, food and milling industry in general.