The areas of activity by functions
A – Macro-dimensional Plans / Projects - (Territories, Sectors)
− Sector industries with B.D./ Observatories / Monitoring
− Integrated territorial development projects
− Corporate reorganization and development projects.
B – Environmental engineering
− Study and assessment of the environmental impact
− Environmental surveys and monitoring
− Planning of the handling and disposal of waste
− Design and planning of systems and installations for the disposal of Solid Urban Waste
− Design and planning of civil and animal waste water treatment installations
− Design and planning of systems and models for the integral use of the waters
− Environmental reclamation and recovery.
C – Agricultural hydraulic reclamations
− Design and planning of irrigation systems
D – Agricultural-industrial engineering for the treatment of grain
Preliminary and executive design and planning completed by technical consultancy and feasibility studies for :
- new installations for the storage, handling, pre-cleaning, cleaning and milling of the grain;
- transformation, expansion, restructuring and adaptation of existing milling installations to new and particular specific production requirements;
- installations for the storage, handling, extraction, mixing, sacking and bulking of the finished products deriving from the milling of the grain;
- installations for processing and transforming the finished products deriving from the milling of the grain for human and animal consumption;
- mixing system for granular and flour/meal grain products;
- machines, equipment and accessories for the milling and grain industry.